Security Installer Community

Hello To You All

Ady01

Firstly i'd like to say a big hello to anyone out there, this is my first time on the forum. My name is Ady and i have been in the industry for 20 years this year. I currently work at Secom Plc and would gladly invite any questions or comments that anyone may have.

ps is the black knight the same guy who used to work at Scamp

• 2 weeks later...
Firstly i'd like to say a big hello to anyone out there, this is my first time on the forum. My name is Ady and i have been in the industry for 20 years this year. I currently work at Secom Plc and would gladly invite any questions or comments that anyone may have.

Is that the same Ady from initial then //.Large National Installer, who shall remain nameless ?// then self employed ?

[

Regal Security Solutions Ltd

[email="www.regalsecurity.co.uk

Hi Ady - of course it is

long time no see mate

As for SCAMP you're going back to a time when we were both half the men we are now (literally speaking)

Are they keeping you busy at Secom?

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Ady, Secom, as in the Leeds office??

Welcome mate. :welcome:

hi ady welcome to the forums its good to see another secom employee on here

pete .................

Any comments/opinions posted are my own and not that of my employers.

Guest anguscanplay
Uuuuhhh somebody wants a hug, :console:

If your selfemployed do your millions not keep you company ? :whistle:

thanks for the hug chorlton

as for the millions never seem to see any - im too nice to charge for things - really- one day i need to sort it out and be mean and nasty instead but till then i sleep like a baby

angus

Guest Sparky169
thanks for the hug chorlton

as for the millions never seem to see any - im too nice to charge for things - really- one day i need to sort it out and be mean and nasty instead but till then i sleep like a baby

angus

yeah i wondered what that LOUD snooring was please keep it down im trying to concentrat :lol:

Archived