Security Installer Community

Pulsar 6 alarm / Direct Electrical & Security

Guest greenwood

Guest greenwood

Hi there

Warning - real novice needs help !

We've just moved to a house in Shenley, Hertfordshire with a burglar alarm which the previous owner had never used (was fitted prior to him). According to the control panel and the exterior box it was fitted by a Direct Electrical & Security Systesm (DESS) but the phone numbers provided are all unobtainable. :huh:

From examining the control box we have found a label stating it is a "DA Systems - Pulsar 6", but we have no manual and cannot seem to find any reference to this system on the web.

Could anyone help me with some information about how best to take this forward ?!?! We would like to get the system operational and maintained if appropriate.

Any help will be much appreciated

Thank you

Heres a copy of the quick user guide.

I was aware of the company that you mention, but i am not sure whats happend to them, they were nacoss approved, but there not listed on the NSI site.

There are a few companies up your way on the forum that could service your system if you need this doing.

Colin.

Pulsar_6_QuickGuide.pdf

• 7 months later...

hi folks, dont seem to be able to download the PDF file, just moved into a property and the system is installed but they cant remember any of the settings and cant do anything with it hoping the manual will give me some insight, (ps not a total novice to alarams, any help with getting manuals i'd be greatful!) NEMIS

• 4 months later...
Guest shkiller

Hiya,

RE: Pulsar 6 System

Does anyone have an engineers manual for one of these - A friends got one in his house - again there before him and it's saying TRBL COMM - I am assuming it thinks it has a coms board or something.

Anyways - Want to default an reconfigue if possible otherwise I'm gonna have to rip it out and chuck in a old spare 9800 I've got...

Any advice / the manual would be much appreciated...

Steve

Archived