Security Installer Community

Gardtec - Setting Authorised Access Points

Cermno1981

Hi

I have a Gardtec alarm (not sure which model but it has a curved cover and a simple LED style display with "Un" on). When entering the house via the kitchen the alarm gives me a few seconds to enter the code before it sounds, however when coming downstairs in the morning it just goes straight off. Is there any way to set the front room sensor to have a delay so I can get to the control panel before it goes off?

This would make the neighbours far happier, and me less unpopular!

Thanks

Simple answer is yes, but you will need an enginner to do it though as it's not a user programming option.

Post your approx location and some one here may be able to help.

i think he is in Nottigham :whistle:

:)

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Hi

I have a Gardtec alarm (not sure which model but it has a curved cover and a simple LED style display with "Un" on). When entering the house via the kitchen the alarm gives me a few seconds to enter the code before it sounds, however when coming downstairs in the morning it just goes straight off. Is there any way to set the front room sensor to have a delay so I can get to the control panel before it goes off?

This would make the neighbours far happier, and me less unpopular!

Thanks

hi Cermno1981,

if you system was set up properly by the installer then the part sets should already be programmed for you.

depending on the level of user code, you either -:

If a 'Master or Main' level user, press your code in like this 'UUUU + 1' for part set 1, or UUUU + 2 for part set 2.

Note.

you have to press the extra digit 1 or 2 within the short pause between typing in your code, and the exit bleeper starting, but if you miss the 'pause' you can type 'NO + 1 (or 2)'.

if a 'User' level press in 'UUUU NO 1 (or NO 2)'.

obviously the way the system works from there on in is for you to test for the correct protection is in place on your selected part sets to suit your needs, remmember you are isolating zone/s in a 'block'.

regs

alan

Ignore me, tested it.

Problem solved, and the neighbours will no longer scowl at me in the mornings!

Thanks for your help.

wonderful stuff,

thanks for posting back and letting us know all is ok now, so i'll close the thread.

if any more probs please feel free to run a new post

regs

alan

:closed:

Archived