Security Installer Community

Domonial Lcd Keypad Registration

Andy123

Guest anguscanplay

hi andy welcome to the forum im afraid i dont know that panel but i am sure there will be someone online who does

if youre trade try to register for trade membership and there is a lot more we can tell you

angus

hi andy welcome to the forum im afraid i dont know that panel but i am sure there will be someone online who does

if youre trade try to register for trade membership and there is a lot more we can tell you

angus

Thanks Angus, I am trade so I will register, though my field is fire rather than security, this is for a friend who as always wants everything for nothing.

Guest anguscanplay
Thanks Angus, I am trade so I will register, though my field is fire rather than security, this is for a friend who as always wants everything for nothing.

though he was my friend he must have two then lol

press the tamper switch on the main pcb for 5sec,then press the prog button on the back of the keypad(under the batt cover) then press the sos buttons together tht registers the keypad to the panel....

I must be doing something wrong but i don't know what.

I power up and i have the green power light on and a slow flash on the red technical alarm led, if i then hold down the tamper for 5 sec's and then release i get a tamper alarm straight away. Should that be happenning.

never seen that,is the panel already progd...

i would crash it and start again..

No it's new out of the box yesterday, how do you crash it?. The instructions that come with it are useless, they are dated October 2002. For Honeywell I'm not very impressed.

Archived