Security Installer Community

Concept Systems

Hi there,

I've inherited with my house a fairly old alarm system (late 80s I think). The control panel is badly cracked/broken and looking at the wiring inside the box it's disconnected from the circuit. Everything else 'seems' to be connected insofar as the external alarm boxes front and rear both blink! It's really a simple system two motion? sensors and a magnetic/contact? thingy on the bottom of the front door - everything connected with cat 4 wiring. Everything traces back to a largish box in the cellar labelled "Concept Systems - Microprocessor Control" - except it isn't very micro 29 * 23 cms. This box also has a sticker of the installer "Eagle Security Systems" and a defunct telephone number (MK area).

So, I guess my question is where do I go from here. Can I get a new control panel (where) and reset the alarm (how) or will I hit a chinese wall of secrecy, in which case I suppose I have to buy both a third party control panel and microprocessor ... and guess the wiring.

Any advice gratefully received,

Rob

Email removed to reduce spam

Guest anguscanplay
OR check out the responsible site owners linked site and you may not need your alarm Link deleted by moderator :no::fear:

need a little yellow thingy getting a shock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived