Security Installer Community

gardtec 500

sparky

My mate has changed an alarm panel and has given me the old one a Gardtec 500 series gt v1.1 1992 ( eeprom ) , anybody have any instructions for this panel, how to reset it etc ? TA

A 1992 500 panel ehh, almost an antique.

Ive never liked the old origional GT500, but we still have quite a few still going strong.

Ive emailed the user and to you. :)

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

But to answer your question:

this will return the panel to defaults, close the panel lid and the panel will revert to a set position, so to unset enter 05678.

Have fun.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

:D Just reset the panel with your instructions- OK, will have to clean it up now to replace an Optima 4 at my parents house, keypad falling to bits !!

• 1 year later...
Guest securitymanmcm
My mate has changed an alarm panel and has given me the old one a Gardtec 500 series gt v1.1 1992  ( eeprom ) , anybody have any instructions for this panel, how to reset it etc ? TA

606[/snapback]

I have inherited a gardtec system from my brother and I have a used manual (it says gardtec 360/580 on the front) the keypad has a flip up key cover on it and it appears to heva 8 (or was it 7 ?) zones. Does anyone have the manual to set this thing up please and also how to reset it back to defaults.

cheers

Guest securitymanmcm
My mate has changed an alarm panel and has given me the old one a Gardtec 500 series gt v1.1 1992  ( eeprom ) , anybody have any instructions for this panel, how to reset it etc ? TA

606[/snapback]

I have inherited a gardtec system from my brother and I have a used manual (it says gardtec 360/580 on the front) the keypad has a flip up key cover on it and it appears to heva 8 (or was it 7 ?) zones. Does anyone have the manual to set this thing up please and also how to reset it back to defaults.

cheers

23776[/snapback]

What is the best way to get hold of one ? If I contact Gardtec will they insist I am a security installation company ?

Archived