Security Installer Community

Response Pa 400 Panael

neilo

hi neil,

i, as manny others, would be worried to help you in detail as we can't encourage people to mess with mains powered alarm equipment for their own safety reasons, we just don't know your level of compitance with 240 vac power.

a dead panel could be a simple fix like replace a fuse or transformer, but if not the response was not a dear panel.

i'd honestly recommend you to concider to fit a better one at this convenient empass, no need to spend a fortune if your going for something like a Gardtec CPL or CPX, but you would be best advised to call in an engineer. he can asses, pehaps repair and advise of later enhancements or security issue's perhaps you had not concidered.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

hi neil,

i, as manny others, would be worried to help you in detail as we can't encourage people to mess with mains powered alarm equipment for their own safety reasons, we just don't know your level of compitance with 240 vac power.

a dead panel could be a simple fix like replace a fuse or transformer, but if not the response was not a dear panel.

i'd honestly recommend you to concider to fit a better one at this convenient empass, no need to spend a fortune if your going for something like a Gardtec CPL or CPX, but you would be best advised to call in an engineer. he can asses, pehaps repair and advise of later enhancements or security issue's perhaps you had not concidered.

regs

alan

Thanks Alan I have been told that the Processor is not functioning I would not play with 240 mains power just really wanted a cheap panel to swap for mine thank you for you reply Alan

Thanks Alan I have been told that the Processor is not functioning I would not play with 240 mains power just really wanted a cheap panel to swap for mine thank you for you reply Alan

your warmly welcome Neilo,

i wonder who actually said the processor was dead?

alarms can seem deceased but revived by an experienced alarm engineer, so was it actually an alarm engineer?

there are some who might say as it is a cheaper panel, they just concider them as 'below parr' and not interested really in repairing it.

obviously it might be 'stone dead', but i'd get another competant opinion first.

regs

alan

agreed, it could be fixable, some people on here would condemn as soon as look at the post
Who would want to revive a dead Response?

Any good here?

so can i call SNAP! ?

(these posts do match)

regs

alan

• 2 weeks later...

Archived