Security Installer Community

Bt Pathway Problem !

arnie

I can't seem to find the codes to change the original greeting message on the answer phone, I have some for the voice mail but not the answer phone......

Thanks for all the help .. sorted it out now , when the secretary was recording the greeting message , she wasn't pressing confirm afterwards so as to set the end of message and put the tone in .....DOH ....well we live and learn !!!!

Thanks for all the help .. sorted it out now , when the secretary was recording the greeting message , she wasn't pressing confirm afterwards so as to set the end of message and put the tone in .....DOH ....well we live and learn !!!!

Ah, technical error then :whistle:

You do not need to - after accessing the System Answer Machine with 0 and recording the greeting, you can just hang-up to save the greeting with auto tone or press confirm.

Still works fine - just tried it to confirm my memory was correct on our test bench.

Sounds like you have gremlin errors.

ToneTel Telecom

www.tonetel.co.uk

Archived