Security Installer Community

Adt External Siren

Trying to fit an //.National Installer.// external bell box to my current system without any success. My previous system had four wires connected to the original bell box, a green wire which was connected into the original bell boxes - terminal, a red wire which was connected into the + terminal, a black wire which was connected into the sw- terminal and a white wire which was connected into the return terminal. The //.National Installer.// bell box has the following terminals H+, -H, RTN, -R, Eng, Batt, ST-. I connected it green to -H, Red to H+, black to -R, white to RTN (the battery terminal has a link wire from the siren) wihtout any success. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Guest Peter James
Trying to fit an //.National Installer.// external bell box to my current system without any success. My previous system had four wires connected to the original bell box, a green wire which was connected into the original bell boxes - terminal, a red wire which was connected into the + terminal, a black wire which was connected into the sw- terminal and a white wire which was connected into the return terminal. The //.National Installer.// bell box has the following terminals H+, -H, RTN, -R, Eng, Batt, ST-. I connected it green to -H, Red to H+, black to -R, white to RTN (the battery terminal has a link wire from the siren) wihtout any success. Any advice greatly appreciated.

HMM this is a difficult one, maybe you should approach the vendor for instruction. It is unlikely you recieve help on an installers product it is not DIY kit.

Topic Closed

Archived