Security Installer Community

Screen printing

Currently having a few problems with my labels. I use white on clear vinyl stuck to a blue nova 20. They look good and are very clear. What I have been noticing is that the very first of the batch are fading (have been up for 2.5 years) and when I have investigated I can run my fingers through the text and it comes off!

Can't have this, so what I want to know is, is screen printing any good?

What do companies charge for plate making?

chris@protexalarms.com

Hi Chris,

Yes, screen printing is definitely worth doing.

The logo should be very clear and durable.

Why not try one of the Texecom Odysseys, you will get free screen printing (with no set up charge), a 5 year guarantee and a very reliable unit (in pretty much any colour combination you want).

They will even do you a free sample to look at if you send in a business card or letter head with your company logo on. :)

Their sales number is: 01706 220460

MarkP

Guest Affinity

Screen printing is good Chris and so is the adhesive vinyl providing you have the good quality.

You can support your screen printing with vinyl for take over boxes, panels and CCTV.

the Vinyl we use is a white background and excellent quality with a three year guarantee on the inks not fading......not sure how long the screen printing is but I know in some instances it is not as long. the tests have even proved to be ok after ten years apparently with the vinyl inks we use.

Check on the guarnatee of the screen printing Chris I am sure its not much longer than two to three years. Good going if they offer 5

Linda

Archived