Security Installer Community

Optima Compact

Guest iant244

Guest iant244

Hi guys,just wonderin if u could help with a problem,moved into a property and it has a Optima Compact fitted but the person who was in it before forgot the code so had to pull the fuse and take the battery out,is it possible to reset the whole thing so i'll be able to use it again thanks Ian :D

Hi guys,just wonderin if u could help with a problem,moved into a property and it has a Optima Compact fitted but the person who was in it before forgot the code so had to pull the fuse and take the battery out,is it possible to reset the whole thing so i'll be able to use it again thanks Ian :D

Yes, it is possible to reset the codes,but this is something a local Alarm engineer will be able to do.

Sorry, but we can not give out defaulting information on a public website.

Post your location and we may be able to recommend somebody near you.

ARJ

A nearly retired previous installer !

Guest iant244
yep anything is possible. I would recommend you find yourself a good local company, a few cover each area so you shouldnt have a problem.

Ive downloaded a manual for the compact rf cos thats the only one i can find,would i be right in thinking they both use the same engineers code

Yes, it is possible to reset the codes,but this is something a local Alarm engineer will be able to do.

Sorry, but we can not give out defaulting information on a public website.

Post your location and we may be able to recommend somebody near you.

ARJ

Im near Warrington in Cheshire

Im near Warrington in Cheshire

There are a couple of Alarm companies registered on this site who are based in Manchester and cover the Mersyside area:

JB-EYE Fire & Security and Nova Security, - I'd suggest you give one of them a call

ARJ

A nearly retired previous installer !

Archived