Security Installer Community

Bewator 615prox

Mick

Can this unit be set to allow access by card or pin? So if someone turns up with a card, and then someone with the correct pin. will they both get access? I realise you can have card, or pin, or card and pin together, but waht about card and pin independantly?

Can this unit be set to allow access by card or pin? So if someone turns up with a card, and then someone with the correct pin. will they both get access? I realise you can have card, or pin, or card and pin together, but waht about card and pin independantly?

Options:

Unlock Door - Free Access

Common Code - A four-digit code (one code per Time Schedule) is required to open the door.

Card - User must swipe card

Card + Pin - as it says

Andrew

Options:

Unlock Door - Free Access

Common Code - A four-digit code (one code per Time Schedule) is required to open the door.

Card - User must swipe card

Card + Pin - as it says

Andrew

Sounds like a no then? bugger. Card OR pin.

Was a bit cheesed off that the manual is only supplied on CD, btw. Not ideal when on site!

Sounds like a no then? bugger. Card OR pin.

Was a bit cheesed off that the manual is only supplied on CD, btw. Not ideal when on site!

Not the way i read the manual - which is available off the Bewator web site.

My understanding of 'Common Code' is PIN only can be used, but i read it as 1 pin code, not many individual codes.

Andrew

Not the way i read the manual - which is available off the Bewator web site.

My understanding of 'Common Code' is PIN only can be used, but i read it as 1 pin code, not many individual codes.

Andrew

Card readers all set up now.

If the unit is set to Pin common code security level, then the cards work too.

Which is what was wanted, so card is the normal method of access, but the pin can be used by the few who know the number in case of problems.

Card readers all set up now.

If the unit is set to Pin common code security level, then the cards work too.

Which is what was wanted, so card is the normal method of access, but the pin can be used by the few who know the number in case of problems.

Glad to be of assistance .... even if it is a competitors product :whistle:

Archived