Security Installer Community

Alarm Servicing In West London

Guest asperrott

Guest asperrott

Hello,

I moved into a new house recently, but the previous owners never serviced the alarm and they didn't know the code as they left it alone (it was fitted prior to them moving in). I was planning on getting it serviced on the list of stuff to sort in the house. However since we moved during DIY, the panic button got tripped and set the alarm off, the outside alarm stopped eventually and I've taken the circuit board out inside and disconnected the speaker so although the tamper light still flashes it doesn't sound. But really I need someone to look at this, the two companies I tried local won't look at it as they don't deal with wired alarms. There are no more certified companies listed in the local yellow pages. It's C&K Securitech 800L, it has motion sensors in each room, two panic buttons (only one plastic key) and one alarm panel, plus a connected box with a large rechargable battery in it. I haven't damaged anything when I disconnected the speaker I merely untouched the connectors on the circuit to stop it. I tried all the obvious 'codes' to do the reset but none have worked.

Do you know of anyone who can help in Kingston Area of London and do the Service for me, I would obviously prefer someone who is certified. I see on this forum costs vary from

probably around that mark, youre in london so the price will be a touch higher. i would also budget for the putting together of the stuff you disconnected. there are loads of installers in the london area who come on these boards so hang tight and PM one

Eucam Security Systems

0845 4630 746

www.eucam.co.uk

Hello,

I moved into a new house recently, but the previous owners never serviced the alarm and they didn't know the code as they left it alone (it was fitted prior to them moving in). I was planning on getting it serviced on the list of stuff to sort in the house. However since we moved during DIY, the panic button got tripped and set the alarm off, the outside alarm stopped eventually and I've taken the circuit board out inside and disconnected the speaker so although the tamper light still flashes it doesn't sound. But really I need someone to look at this, the two companies I tried local won't look at it as they don't deal with wired alarms. There are no more certified companies listed in the local yellow pages. It's C&K Securitech 800L, it has motion sensors in each room, two panic buttons (only one plastic key) and one alarm panel, plus a connected box with a large rechargable battery in it. I haven't damaged anything when I disconnected the speaker I merely untouched the connectors on the circuit to stop it. I tried all the obvious 'codes' to do the reset but none have worked.

Do you know of anyone who can help in Kingston Area of London and do the Service for me, I would obviously prefer someone who is certified. I see on this forum costs vary from

Guest asperrott
bout 85 quid here for 1st half hour, large company in your area called MR Security or Tara Alarms all local to you. We would not support that panel as we have no spares. hope that helps

cheers

Thanks for that, rang MR Security, there are going to come out and have a look for me, it's Free for the Survey so may as well get that done first, at least I'll know what the contract price would be then for the year.

Archived