Security Installer Community

Tomtom Go Satnav Files, Uk Postcodes

tinnitus

I Have The Full UK Postcode Program That You Can Add To Your Map And Main Tom Tom Directory

It's Fit In Like - Navigate To / Address / Postcode

Not The ov2 File

Genuine Tom Tom Program

Legal So To Speak

What Model O/S And Map Versions Do You Have

Pm Me Your Email If You'd Like (Zipped File) 13meg

PS Also See Link

Anyone have a UK postcode file for a tomtom go, the south east and London particularly. the file extension is .ov2

i have various others if you want them but nothing special.

thanks guys

Just for the record I have the TOM TOM 7 which is good 90% of the time, However whilst on a trip to KIngs Lynn this week, I used the fastest route feature and tapped in Kings Lynn it took me down a 12' country farm track and right into a farm yard ? nice farmer though he shouted 'hello Tom'

I found the Post Code for a place in Kings Lynn and it took me there correctly.

Just for the record I have the TOM TOM 7 which is good 90% of the time, However whilst on a trip to KIngs Lynn this week, I used the fastest route feature and tapped in Kings Lynn it took me down a 12' country farm track and right into a farm yard ? nice farmer though he shouted 'hello Tom'

I found the Post Code for a place in Kings Lynn and it took me there correctly.

This is happening a lot now i hear, some small villages are trying to get roads made one way to stop this.

Having use some sat nav i get sick of the voices ( yes i know you can get famous voices for it) But thats not the point. A good print out from theaa.com suuits me if i go awandering.

cheers

Archived