Security Installer Community

Invoice Factoring / Equipment Finance

Business Cam

Hi All,

Many thanks for your valuable advise!! I am now clear of what option is available to me.

At the moment we are offering 12 month interest-free installments (like buying furisher from MFI) to our customers. So we are looking for something like loan and factoring combined; ideally,

i) once the customer signed the satifortory form, we would receive the money

ii) the 'factoring company' would collect the 12 installments over the 12 months period.

iii) Of course we expect the factoring company to charge a fair price for all these efforts. If the customer is non-payment, we are happy to resume the debt ourselves.

Well, this is just my wish list. I am wondering if there is any company out there which could offer something similar to this.

Many thanks,

Edward

Edward

Sorry mate, can't see it happening.

Factoring companies want security for their payments. It is short term borrowing, I am positive they wouldn't entertain a 12 month deal.

Leasing sounds the ideal thing for you.

cheers

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Thanks Richard! We have talked to Chelsea Vale and the deal seems OK. I think we will go ahead with it.

However, is there another lease finance company out there where I can get another quote. I just want to make sure that I am getting a fair deal.

Best regards,

Edward

Hi All,

Thanks Richard! We have talked to Chelsea Vale and the deal seems OK. I think we will go ahead with it.

However, is there another lease finance company out there where I can get another quote. I just want to make sure that I am getting a fair deal.

Best regards,

Edward

Chelsea Vale are good.

The lovely Lynda is very enthusiastic and knows her onions... B)

Ask her for her little program that does the lease quote for you.....very simple.

Archived