Security Installer Community

Difference Between Grade 2 And 3

These next few years should see some very interesting disputes and possibly legal battles.

nah, comes all back to the firm having the right documents....... ;)

Guest Valhalla
hi paul,

i'm troubled by this analagy to, as surely a smack head will try his luck on a high security site and could be succesful (like Fagin & Buck House), and is anyone going to say a well equiped well versed pro intruder will just too snooty and turn his/her nose up at an oppertunistic target?

regs

alan

Hi!

If you have a Grade 3 security system installed correctly, it will need an intruder with a high degree of knowledge of alarm systems to be able to defeat it. It doesn't mean that it will prevent an intruder from entering the premises.

In theory somebody with the ability to defeat a Grade 3 alarm system would have less of a challenge defeating an alarm system of a lower grade.

You will still get an opportunist intruder trying to break into a Grade 3 system!

I think this topic high lights an important debate. Grade 2 or grade 3. I myself have always erred on G3 for commercail, but when a competitor say

'nah guvnor he is trying to rip you off' what position does that put me in. I have always been a beliverer in G

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived