Security Installer Community

Ade Panel With A Reason 8 And A Belle Bellbox

Guest wattcom

i Was Given a second bell box can some advise me of wiring up the a reason 8 and a pyronix belle bell box to a ade g3 optima panel

have tried but failed badley

i Was Given a second bell box can some advise me of wiring up the a reason 8 and a pyronix belle bell box to a ade g3 optima panel

have tried but failed badley

can you tell us what you have wired to what at both boxes and panel :)

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Cable colour Panel ----- Reason 8 Terminals ----- Belle ? Terminals

Yellow ----------Strobe - -----------STB- ----------------------- STB

White ------------ T(SCB) ------------ RTN- ------------------------ BT

Green------------- A(SCB) ------------ HoldOff- ---------------------- BA

Red ---------------- Bell+ ------------- HoldOff+ ----------------------- B+

Black ---------------- Bell- ---------------STB- -------------------------- B-

Linked B- ----------------and ---------------------------------- TF in side belle box

When i set the alarm it goes in to full alarm or if i put the lid on the belle box it make the reason 8 go in to alarm

get back later. :hmm:

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

sorry for not getting back earlier, you may find the information in this other post in the diy section of use to your problem..post = Ade Panel With 2 Exterior Bell Boxes, Powering 2 boxes

Archived