Security Installer Community

Lg Gdk 16

Guest delizz

Guest delizz

hi, i have an lg gdk 16 in my office and have just had a new computer system installed which i need to link to this for caller display. the company has told me that i need to find out the programming procedure to get it to spit out data for real time, anyone one know how to do this or know someone that can!!!

thanks xx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skykissme
hi, i have an lg gdk 16 in my office and have just had a new computer system installed which i need to link to this for caller display. the company has told me that i need to find out the programming procedure to get it to spit out data for real time, anyone one know how to do this or know someone that can!!!

thanks xx

I'm in New Zealand so the system may behave a bit differently from yours. But to get GDK 16 to be able to use Caller Display, you will need a card CIDU add-on the motherboard or sometimes come with Misc Board.

Main Menu 5 - Sub Menu 8 - Flex Button 1 - YES/NO (using Flex Button 1 to toggle)

Comment:

[The system can be set to real time print either all outgoing calls or only limit set by SMDR timer in SYSTEM TIMER PROGRAM (Main Menu 6).]

Hope this help.

Archived