Security Installer Community

Hello

Guest Duterium

Guest Duterium

Hello everyone,

I am acutally not an alarm engineer, more like a computer engineer. I run a small computer buiness, I do servicing, sell hardware etc.

I just installed my first alarm on my home/office, hence why I am here. I had so much fun I am tempted to change my buiness plan. :) But I have no time to spare as it is.

Oh yer, I am actually a qualified chemist too, although I don't think that will help he much.

Talk to you all laters.

Pete

Welcome on board Duterium, would you happen to sell computer controlled CCTV interfaces..? the card type that slot into the back of the computer and allows you to view 4 cameras on your pc.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest Duterium

Well its not something I sell alot of, but I am sure one of my suppliers have them, I will take a look about and let you know.

If you have any manufaurers or model number etc, It will be easy to track down what distributor to look at.

Guest Affinity

Hi Pete

qualified in chemistry huh : ) .......as u say not that it helps much but i am qualified in Pharmacy lol....hope you enjoy the site

Linda

• 2 months later...
Guest Oz Paul

Just reg'd with the board today and was reading through posts.

I think your computer knowledge is going to be of great benefit in our industry in the not too distant future. EVERYTHING seems to have someething to do with TCP/IP networks these days

Guest Affinity

:D Hiiii hope you enjoy the site...I am sure u will especially when u get to know the moderators and members.............everyone is really helpful and if u have a question someone will always get back to u

chat soon

Linda

mmmmm I seem to have a shortage of smilies for some reason tonight lol think they must be hiding only got 7 : )

Guest THOMSONSECURITY
:D Hiiii hope you enjoy the site...I am sure u will especially when u get to know the moderators and members.............everyone is really helpful and if u have a question someone will always get back to u

chat soon

Linda

mmmmm I seem to have a shortage of smilies for some reason tonight lol think they must be hiding only got 7 : )

well looky here..........

http://www.fancysplace.com/smileys/

jumpy.gif

Archived