Security Installer Community

Moss Ms3000 Alarm System

Guest lovelldr

Guest lovelldr

Hi.

I have a Moss MS3000 alarm system which has 4 PIRs (MS3007) and 1 Remote Control (MS3006), and was wanting to get some further PIRs to use with it and a further remote control.

Does anyone know where I can get some from? Or whether there are any compatible items whcih can be used with it?

Thanks a lot.

David

Guest lovelldr
how old is your moss...as the frequencies have changed for radio equipment,so you might be had pushed to get any extra pirs etc

I don't know how old the system actually is. I brought it a couple of years ago, but don't know whether it was old then or not!? Not sure whether there's any way of telling, as can't see any information on the manual about the age...

Does anyone know where I can get some from? Or whether there are any compatible items whcih can be used with it?

try your luck here click me!!!!!!

:hmm: there also may be local source for spare parts for these

skip.jpg

dam beaten to the ebay link

Guest lovelldr
Paul i agree but you can still get pro wireless ket spares, its just the diy stuff.

Moss used to rebadge some of the stuff so if you can find out who originally manufactured it, or another system based on the same kit then you might stand a better chance. Unfortunatly for you we never use such equipment and as such cannot really offer advice on it

Hi.

Looking at the chipboard inside the PIR, it says that it is made by Jung Poong Co. Looked on Internet, and that looks like a Korean export company or summat?!

Attached is a picture of the chip, and the reference numbers on it. Does this help at all???

post-9655-1155386077_thumb.jpg

I agree most Moss systems i've seen are a yellow box on the wall with nothing working or in a skip a mate of mine had one fitted in his new (to him) house we replaced the batteries and he had nothing but false alarms so kept the bell cable and the rest was skipped

Trade Member

Guest lovelldr
Call it coincidence if you will, but you may want to look at the seller id on that ebay item, strangely familiar to the starter of this topic :hmm:

Yup, that's right. I'm trying to sell this, and had a query regarding it. Someone wanted to know if you can buy the extra parts for it, and I wasn't sure. Hence my posting on here...

Archived