Security Installer Community

How To Program Part Sets

Guest duggz

Guest duggz

Hello All...

I installed a Eurosec cp8+dialler in my 3 bed house a year ago. Just decided to actually program the part sets so I can go to bed and leave downstairs and garage armed. I can disable zones via the keypad but this is a pain every night.

Now I have the installation manual but I can't get my head round it, If some kind soul could give me a clue in the right direction i'd be most grateful.

ATB.....

Duggz

If it is the led version , have a look at page 11 , there is a 2 digit code that determines how the zone behaves.

eg zone 4 is a 12 hr zone removed in part set 1.

Best to make a list of all zones , and decide how you want them to react in FULL and PART sets , then write the appropriate number at the side of it.

Easy :)

Guest duggz
If it is the led version , have a look at page 11 , there is a 2 digit code that determines how the zone behaves.

eg zone 4 is a 12 hr zone removed in part set 1.

Best to make a list of all zones , and decide how you want them to react in FULL and PART sets , then write the appropriate number at the side of it.

Easy :)

Thanks Mate...

Put me on the right track.....case of so simple it was complicated :hmm:

Or just use the idiot proof flow chart in the install manual to change each attribute and type as required.

Sorry...Didn't see a flow chart in the manual...

sorted now, thanks for your input :P

Archived