Security Installer Community

Pet Immunity Pirs

Guest Robbie

house brick attached to tale, if anyone knows of a hosebrick supplier with attached wheels as im getting complaints from some customers with pretty hardwood floors due to the brick scratching

Noooooooooooo thats so prehistoric, get a leg weight as used for jogging. its basically a velcro tie on bag of lead about 5 kilos, strap it around the cat, instant cure.

Pah @ housebricks :P

Crow Genius is pet proof, have a couple with cats leaping about and seem fine. But my best experience was with Rokonet pet proofs, would miss two english bull terriers but when i chucked the clients 5 yr old son into the kitchen it picked him up almost right away.

So for me Rokonet are the best, unles one of you smart gits knows better...............

cheers

Them Rocko's are they standard or DTs?

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Them Rocko's are they standard or DTs?

They were DT`s as were in a kitchen area.

However the Standard ones worked just as well on other locations.

cheers

i still think a nice juicy blpb of bluetak on each paw, and also the tail (unless a manx then attacje on the butt) stick cat to ceiling with afror said bluetak, fill light fitting with water - set light delay turn on timer, wait for satisfying screech - sorry i'm ranting again

/// go's for more pills and therapy for twitching eye

i realy like cats, handy creatures, great for badmington, shuttlecock no good, no prob use a cat - don't go so far but boy improves your power serve no end :yes:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived