Security Installer Community

Desperate To Get Into Security Industry

Posted for non-member.

Comments :: hi, i am currently in the Essex area and am really desperate to get into the security industry, are there any companies that you may consider me opting for(that take on apprentices) or could you please help me with some information.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

ME??????

As has been said on a few occasions in the past it would be a good idea to sit down with the yellow pages and make a list of security co's in the Essex area which is where I doss down,write a cv of what you have done and any qualifications you have and INTRODUCE yourself explain what you wish to do and hope they may be able to help you enclose a photo(as long as you dont look like a //.B.W.F.// on two legs)KEEP IT TO THE POINT AND DONT BULL POO,suggest you keep it to one sheet A4 if they want to know more they will ask--worked for a friend of mines lad doing well with cctv co' oh and check your spelling before you send it?????????(appretnices).

Good luck!

Guest ryan_84

hands slipping on keyboard....i know this has probably come up on a number of occasions but i have a few questions about the industry?

1) what course would i be doing/would i have to pay because of my age (21)

2) how much roughly would i earn as a trainee?

3) do engineers get a lot of private work going on?

Archived