Security Installer Community

Gardtec Ace

Davey

I have aquired an ACE unit. It has only come with installation instructions for a Gardtec 800/69x Series.

How do I install this onto a 370 panel ?

I only have 1 RKP which has the eol jumper on.

hi davey,

you need an ACE receiver to go with it, this is a small unit with 3 buttons on it and wires in like a keypad. not sure if still available as we have moved on to prox and radio but i have a few in stock, i could be bribed to part with one but you need an engineer to fit it - beleive me!

the 370's were not issued with an ACE enable keypad, unlike the bigger G8-- and G5-- ranges

still you can use the fob - to keep the door open in this heat :P

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

hi davey,

you need an ACE receiver to go with it, this is a small unit with 3 buttons on it and wires in like a keypad. not sure if still available as we have moved on to prox and radio but i have a few in stock, i could be bribed to part with one but you need an engineer to fit it - beleive me!

the 370's were not issued with an ACE enable keypad, unlike the bigger G8-- and G5-- ranges

still you can use the fob - to keep the door open in this heat :P

regs

alan

Its the receiver that I have, just it only has instructions for the 800/59x series and im not sure how to connect it with my existing 580 LED RKP.

Internally it has 5 sets of jumpers but jumpers 3 (PN) & 5 (EOL) have no pins.

I havn't aquired any keyfob's yet - any suggestions where to get them other than RS

Regards

Dave

Its the receiver that I have, just it only has instructions for the 800/59x series and im not sure how to connect it with my existing 580 LED RKP.

Internally it has 5 sets of jumpers but jumpers 3 (PN) & 5 (EOL) have no pins.

I havn't aquired any keyfob's yet - any suggestions where to get them other than RS

Regards

Dave

The newer receivers are made either for the 370/580/581 or 593/595/800 series they are not interchangeable.

Trade Member

The newer receivers are made either for the 370/580/581 or 593/595/800 series they are not interchangeable.

hi paul, are you sure, on the one's i have there is a link to change from one series to another, (default setting is g8 series) but i have had them for a while as its better to use prox.

regs

alan

Extract from catalogue attached. Gardtec_Ace.pdf

hi paul,

you might br right mate, piccy do not show a g370 option, i'll dig mine out and have a look - been about 2 years sinc i used this receiver, but thinkig about i only used about 3 x 370's just did not like the programming to much :no: .

regs

alan

Archived