Security Installer Community

Veritas Excel Zone Question

Guest bpatel11

Guest bpatel11

Hi, I am new to this group and new to the alarm systems. I am thinking to install a new alarm system and been looking at Veritas Excel panel. The question I have is can I have a zone which is "Entry/Exit" zone as well as "Inhibited Entry" zone? The reason for this is so I can have 2 entry/exit zones but the RKP is installed in one zone - Front door and Kitchen door as Entry/Exit and RKP is installed near the front door? I hope this make sense. I am sure I will have more questions later. Thanks in advance.

yes you can.. :)

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Use two RKP`s, much safer in my view.

cheers

good idea. costs a little bit more, and a extra wire needs to be run, but well worth the extra bother.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived