Security Installer Community

Ade Sonade2000

JamboChris

Hello everyone. :)

Been reading these pages for a while now and have gained a lot of information.

Now it's the time to ask a few questions. Be gentle, please.

I installed an ADE Sonade2000 3 years ago on my house. (Looks like the Honeywell 8EP186 ) It and the rest of the system have worked perfectly. I am aware of the life that batteries have so would like to change the battery in the "bell box". It's a 8.4v 280mAh battery. Now for my question... Where can I get a replacement?

Would you guys actually replace the battery or fit a new box such as an Odyssey?

Thanks,

Chris

I installed an ADE Sonade2000 3 years ago on my house. (Looks like the Honeywell 8EP186 ) It and the rest of the system have worked perfectly. I am aware of the life that batteries have so would like to change the battery in the "bell box". It's a 8.4v 280mAh battery. Now for my question... Where can I get a replacement?

Would you guys actually replace the battery or fit a new box such as an Odyssey?

Thanks,

Chris

Get rid of the sonade, horrible box, and fit a novagard or Odyssey

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

• 1 month later...
Guest G.J.M

Thanks,

Chris

Oh no a Jam tart. All the best for the Champions league Chris :whistle:

Yeah I'd tend to agree, i'd replace the bell box as trying to source the battery might not be easy.

G.J.M. nought wrong with being a jam tart, after all look what they did last season, oh Im not a jam tart btw - I support a more local team, 'nough said.

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

Archived