Security Installer Community

Premier 48 Guard Access & Entry Exit

whibbs

You have to have the Guard Access zone set to the same area as the Entry Exit zone. Entry Exit will activate the Guard Access zones on the entry area only whilst leaving the other areas protected. Change your zone 2 to Area A and try it again.

I was about to say that!

You are starting the timer for area a but area b is still armed so walking in front of an area b detector will cause a full alarm.

i do use entry ponit frist but the alarm sounds when i enter zone 2 that is set as guard access i will hav to set zone 2 as entry/ exit with a timer found it works

If you set zone 2 as entry exit then that means that zone 1 starts area a unsetting and then zone 2 starts area b unsetting.

Why are they on different areas?

I was about to say that!

You are starting the timer for area a but area b is still armed so walking in front of an area b detector will cause a full alarm.

If you set zone 2 as entry exit then that means that zone 1 starts area a unsetting and then zone 2 starts area b unsetting.

Why are they on different areas?

area a is for the outside yard which as infra red beams and area b is for the offices amd shop / showroom that why

Wayne Hibbs

Archived