Security Installer Community

Please Can Enyone Help Get Taken On As A Trainee

Yes, but there is no need to fill the forum with irrelevent repetition in this thread and others. Twas just a gentle nudge in the ribs B)

It is "irrelevent" when you repeat yourself... I said it is "irrelevent" when you repeat yourself :yes:

But I should really give some advise to the guy

Contact local companies, offer to work on trial unpaid. Proove your worth but in the mean time learn as much practically as you can. It is hands on experiance employers are after especially when it comes to cable routing, You will learn faults as they crop up and as for equipment you will learn this as you go bearing in mind different companies use different equipment. Just keep at it :)

It is "irrelevent" when you repeat yourself... I said it is "irrelevent" when you repeat yourself :yes:

But I should really give some advise to the guy

Contact local companies, offer to work on trial unpaid. Proove your worth but in the mean time learn as much practically as you can. It is hands on experiance employers are after especially when it comes to cable routing, You will learn faults as they crop up and as for equipment you will learn this as you go bearing in mind different companies use different equipment. Just keep at it :)

he might have problems in preston though - it's been stolen so no need for alarms anymore :P

he might try to get into the admin or central station side of a security company, get to know people and put the word around. several i know have migrated from within a company after exspresiing a wish to go 'on the tools' to every manager in sight until they got 'kicked over' to get some piece.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived