Security Installer Community

Speaker Audio And Infra Beams

whibbs

i set up a premier 48 panel with 10 zones and 2 infra red baems, i have an audio outputer with speakers. the beams are the only two entry ponts and both are set as entry/exits zones with a time of 45 seconds can i set the audio ouput to sound if only when the entry time runs out before the user code is input i have set the output on my panel as entry/exit but the speakers go off when we leave the area i have tried to set the output as entry only but speakers go off before we can get to panel. can you help please its driving me mad??

wayne

Wayne Hibbs

Your output on you panel will set it off if it is entry/exit, as it it programmed the output activates on entry/exit.

Try programming the output as bell or intruder output, could you not wire these sounders up to trip from the bell output?

What type of speakers are they ? and what do you mean by a audio outputer?

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Guest ALSEC
i set up a premier 48 panel with 10 zones and 2 infra red baems, i have an audio outputer with speakers. the beams are the only two entry ponts and both are set as entry/exits zones with a time of 45 seconds can i set the audio ouput to sound if only when the entry time runs out before the user code is input i have set the output on my panel as entry/exit but the speakers go off when we leave the area i have tried to set the output as entry only but speakers go off before we can get to panel. can you help please its driving me mad??

wayne

What is an outputer??

Am I right in thinking that in the event of not entering a vaild user code within the entry timer then you want the speakers to sound?

Your output on you panel will set it off if it is entry/exit, as it it programmed the output activates on entry/exit.

Try programming the output as bell or intruder output, could you not wire these sounders up to trip from the bell output?

What type of speakers are they ? and what do you mean by a audio outputer?

audio outputer sends out a voice message to warn the interuder to leave area

that why i what to use the just two beams set off the speaker and not the rest of the zones also not to set off the bell with the beams

do you see what i mean

What is an outputer??

Am I right in thinking that in the event of not entering a vaild user code within the entry timer then you want the speakers to sound?

yes that right but not to sound the sounder but only to be set off by the beams not the rest of the zones

Wayne Hibbs

Archived