Security Installer Community

Accenta G3

Guest philreed

Guest philreed

Have moved to new house and since lost the code.

I understand that I need engineer to reset if code is not known

However I think I can remember a couple or three codes that it could be from memory.

How can I try these numbers without waking up the neighbours?

Have moved to new house and since lost the code.

I understand that I need engineer to reset if code is not known

However I think I can remember a couple or three codes that it could be from memory.

How can I try these numbers without waking up the neighbours?

You can probably get away with 2 or 3 attempts before the systems goes into "keypad tamper". This will sound the internal sounder, which you will not be able to stop as you don't know the code.

Sounds like your neighbours need the waking up anyway, if they're still in bed at 5pm!

Trade Member

You can probably get away with 2 or 3 attempts before the systems goes into "keypad tamper". This will sound the internal sounder, which you will not be able to stop as you don't know the code.

Sounds like your neighbours need the waking up anyway, if they're still in bed at 5pm!

Not quite.

My Accenta G3 manual says that after a number of incorrect key pushes a full alarm condition will be generated. So the external sounder will also go off (if fitted and working) - probably for 20 minutes!

You could certainly try 3 or 4 codes assuming none have been tried since the alarm was last operated correctly - but maybe someone has, how would you know? :ninja:

You can try, the system will go into full alarm condition after 19 incorrect key pushes so therefore you can try out four codes

Archived