Security Installer Community

Acet Door Entry System

Guest fido

We have an acet door entry system which has decided to stop working..the code dosnt work anymore...any ideas how to fix it...there are six flats on the system...the intercoms still work though and there are no wires displaced...been down for a year now, and nobody seems to want to fix it...I am an electrician, but cant find any fault with it, or the lock mechanism.

see...attached photo...

The inside of the panel in your first post!

Why?

okay, sounds as though the system has lost its defaults, you will need to get the system reprogrammed, the reason that I have asked for the inside is that the keypad could be one of a number and subsequently its identification is needed.

I would suggest you call the original installer and get them to sort it out, if that is not possible then give me a call and I will put you in touch with one that will be able to sort this out.

Guest fido
Why?

okay, sounds as though the system has lost its defaults, you will need to get the system reprogrammed, the reason that I have asked for the inside is that the keypad could be one of a number and subsequently its identification is needed.

I would suggest you call the original installer and get them to sort it out, if that is not possible then give me a call and I will put you in touch with one that will be able to sort this out.

Ok, thanks mate...I will try and see if I can get access first and then get back to you...cant see how to get to the rear at the moment, but I'll look harder.

Archived