Security Installer Community

Special Cctv Project

Help guys,special research project for customer!.

remote deployment of cctv-no power or comms.

camera mounted on wind-up pole.

base with stabaliser arms.

power by generator.

comms by gsm.

Any one know of a company who may be able to help?

Very urgent to give options quickly after week end !.

Hope you can help guys? in advance!!!.Paul

Hi I have just used Mel Secure Systems they do weird and wonderful CCTV kit and might be able to Help http://www.melsecuresystems.co.uk/ just to warn you the lead time is always quite long so get it in writing 1st before placing an order.

Dave

cheers Dave am looking into what they can do-what sort of project did they help you with ?

Paul.

Some Radio CCTV work covert in a department store. I met the company Rep and he informed me of various products etc. We had a CCTV Camera fitted to a clock and a portable DVR and screen. This enabled the customer to fit the equipment any where in the store and watch theiving cleaners etc. The equipment was top quality but not cheap but you get what you pay for. The customer is over moon with it.

Some Radio CCTV work covert in a department store. I met the company Rep and he informed me of various products etc. We had a CCTV Camera fitted to a clock and a portable DVR and screen. This enabled the customer to fit the equipment any where in the store and watch theiving cleaners etc. The equipment was top quality but not cheap but you get what you pay for. The customer is over moon with it.

cheers,will contact them next week mate!

Guest prescott2000

Try WCCTV in rochdale, they do a GSM camera woth built in Hard Drive for storage. THEY ARE NOT CHEAP BUT NOT BAD KIT

if of any use there is a mono camera secreted in a pir 'box' works on 12 volt can accept additional camera. saves motion detected frames to internally fitted SD card. you remove sd card and download to computer. not hi res and not sure about watermarking for evidence though, but has time date stamp. but effective for those covert situations.

they do a single dvr box which you could use on any composite camera which was arround

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Thanks for the reply mate but I think the spec has got lost in translation,the kit is for fast deployment out in the field where there is no power or comms and includes a wind up tower with stable base and generator powered(not exactly covert)but your personal opinion is of course very much appreciated,regards Paul.

Archived