Security Installer Community

Trade Membership

AidenC

Hi, I dont know if anyone can help, ive just applied for a trade membership, once i filled the form in i pressed submit and the screen went blank for a sec and then the form came back blank, is this normal or should there be som kind of conformation, only asking cos i put in a form months ago and got no reply so im thinking they may not have gone through at all!! cheers :'(

:bruce_h4h:

This is Normal, I have received your application and forwarded it to the pending section.

Not too sure about your application a few months ago..? I'll look into it.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Can't see any evidence of your previous application, so it looks like it never got to me.

The application form was playing up though, and has only recently been fixed.

So please accept my apologies. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest StirlingScott
Hi, I dont know if anyone can help, ive just applied for a trade membership, once i filled the form in i pressed submit and the screen went blank for a sec and then the form came back blank, is this normal or should there be som kind of conformation, only asking cos i put in a form months ago and got no reply so im thinking they may not have gone through at all!! cheers :'(

:bruce_h4h:

Hi, thats one of the reasons i was searching the forum just now to see if anybody else had come across this as i submitted the form last night.

I submitted the form a few times, so apologies to the admin team for the multiple applications.

Yes Scott, I did receive 3 applications..

I am looking into why the form isn't sending anyone a copy of there submission though.

Guest StirlingScott
Yes Scott, I did receive 3 applications..

I am looking into why the form isn't sending anyone a copy of there submission though.

thanks for your quick reply

Archived