Everything posted by grantc
-
Vans
Hi all, What type of vans do you use and do you find them reliable? Leased or owned? Most co's seem to use Berlingos or something French up here in Scotland. I assume cause they are cheap to run? Grant
-
What brought you to the security industry?
That's good going PSE, nice one! Are you SSAIB/NSI approved? Nice to hear all the other stories too. Why do you hate doing domestics KWCFC/luggsey? I quite like doing the odd domestic, although you always get the odd nightmare customer you can never please. I enjoy doing commercials too. Grant
-
What brought you to the security industry?
Hi, As I'm new to the forum, I'm interested in what brought you to the security industry? Did you go straight from school into an apprenticeship or did you enter it some other way? I started out as an auto electrician for à few years then ended up getting laid off when the company lost its main contact. Through my old manager I ended up starting with a small security company where I then served my time. For those of you who now work for yourself/own your own company, would you do it again if you had the opportunity to do so now or would you choose a different path? Grant
-
New stapler time!
Very odd, I use a tacwise stapler which is plastic lol and it has lasted years. I bought a more heavy duty tacwise one which was metal after loosing one - thinking it would be more robust....... Broke it! Back to a plastic one again!
-
New stapler time!
I've broken 2 or 3.......
-
New stapler time!
Anyone else find the rapid staple guns unreliable? Always seem to jam up or break on me. Perhaps I'm a bit heavy handed with them?
- Hi
-
Hi
Hi folks, new to the forum. I'm from Scotland and been in the trade for 10 years! I've been browsing the forum for a while, lots of useful info and entertaining stories. Hope to gain trade access with a view of starting my own company in the future. Regards Grant