Everything posted by itesecurity
-
Switch Off Pyronix Wireless Pir Led
Even when the system is unset they do still light up occasionally when an area has been vacated for a while, they only light up once though and very rarely. Doubt it would have that much of an effect on battery life.
-
Pyronix V2 GSM Installation Manual
- 20 downloads
Pyronix V2 GSM Installation Manual -
Pictures
- IMG 0182
- IMG 0181
- IMG 0180
-
Texecom Premier
Sorry, long week.
-
Texecom Premier
How do you come to the conclusion that I am a cowboy ?? And where did I say that I installed anything but 'real intruder kit'.
-
Texecom Premier
Classic story of installer not knowing what he was doing, probably used to veritas series which didn't have enough zones for the job and decided to stick in a premier, saw this happen before.