Security Installer Community

Chubb Bell Box

Guest Dave T

Hi,

I have a Chubb Sentinel CA67 system with a Chubb W73522 bell box which I want to reinstall.

I have user manual and engineer manual but they don't show the same terminal combinations.

I need to know how to wire the bell box up to the control panel.

Bell Box Terminals:-

1: Siren Hi-off

2. +V

3. 0V

4. Siren

5. Bat +ve

6. Bat -ve

7. Tamp

8. Tamp

9. +STR

10. -STR

Panel Terminals:-

Tamper ® (-)

Com

Bell (+) (H) (S)

ST

Any help would be much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate. The SAB is not much different than any other except it has a POSSITVE trigger. You will need to make sure your panel has the option to change the start polarity for the bell trigger, if not don't worry this can be acheived by fitting a handly little relay(only a couple of quid) and using the NEG trigger from the panel to fire the relay. Alternativley add a link from your 0v to the -STB and use the possitve trigger to fire both the bell and the strobe, you will need to connect the trigger to the Siren HI and put a link to the +STB(Not to regs though. It will mean your strobe will stop when the bell cut off timer kicks in) then you would put a link in the bell from your 0v to one leg of the tamper and use the other as a return to the panel. Any probs feel free to call me on P.S I trade under the name of SAFE Security Systems.

Since your not even registered, your number has been deleted

Archived