Security Installer Community

Europanel

Guest Firemac

Guest Firemac

Hi I have come across an addressable single loop panel with a grey plastic case. It only has Europanel on the front but uses SMS system 8000 detectors, code No 806120R-EU. I have not been able to find the maker or supplier and wish to add more devices.

Can anyone shed any light. This panel is fitted in the Stoke on Trent area.

Thanks in anticipation

Guest Firemac
Rebadged gent?

Hi

No there are no markings on the detectors other than the number on the back and SMS optical.

There are no other markings on the panel either

It sounds very much like a panel I have seen recently. It was made in Poland, grey coloured, very square edges & corners

If you think it could be this one, I could let you have a contact No. for the UK distributors

It may be worth a try if you don't mind. At lest they might be able to identify it from the code number.

Thanks for your help

Hi I have come across an addressable single loop panel with a grey plastic case. It only has Europanel on the front but uses SMS system 8000 detectors, code No 806120R-EU. I have not been able to find the maker or supplier and wish to add more devices.

Can anyone shed any light. This panel is fitted in the Stoke on Trent area.

Thanks in anticipation

Anything like this:

post-1457-1134682932.jpg

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Guest Firemac
Anything like this:

post-1457-1134682932.jpg

Sorry no. I will have to go back to site and take a picture this time so I can post it for ID. Thanks for your help anyway

Archived