Security Installer Community

Anyone heard of C&K Securitech?

jonnyboy

My neighbours got one of these panels and I need to power it down and reprogram it because they dont have any user codes for it. I've never heard of these panels. It was put in by Swift so I dont know if its a rebranded panel or something. The keypad looks a bit like a challager/Accenta but the buttons are different so I'm not 100%. Obviously I dont want to start mnessing about with it until I know for sure what it is!

PS theres no model number on the keypad and no clues on the case!

The only securitech panel i have ever used is the 700L.

Pretty basic,but not the worst.

I think C E F still do a very similar,or possibly rebranded panel.

Challenger,Ithink.

Still have the bumph somewhere if req :)

• 1 month later...
Guest mart2375

Has anyone got any information, install manual specifically, for the C&K ST800L+ alarm system. It is left over from the previous house owner and they refuse to send the books. I wish to do a factory default on the panel and setup new day/night omit zones. I'm assuming there is a tamper switch in the housing of the unit and need the manual before I let all hell break loose on the neighbourhood.

Many thanks, Martin

i would advise getting a competent local company to sort it out for you martin, as you may gather from other posts we are not allowed to advertise how to default panels.

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Guest mart2375

Thanks for the reply, have now managed to get the install and user manuals. Defaulting the panel wasn't a problem, pretty much the same routine for most panels, At least now I have the key combinations to set up the various zones in different modes. Thanks to all who replied, merry christmas and happy new year to all.

• 1 year later...
Guest johnw110
Thanks for the reply, have now managed to get the install and user manuals. Defaulting the panel wasn't a problem, pretty much the same routine for most panels, At least now I have the key combinations to set up the various zones in different modes. Thanks to all who replied, merry christmas and happy new year to all.

I could realy do with an installation guide can you help?

J.woods110@ntlworld.com

• 2 months later...
:hmm: Securitech Active 5 Alarm System has completely reset to factory settings thanks to a power cut - has anybody got details of how to reprogramme or track the supposed memory it has ?

Archived