Security Installer Community

ADE Optima Compact

Guest jasonpaget

Guest jasonpaget

I have somehow managed to change the entry/exit time from 30 seconds to what appears to be forever! I have long since lost the engineers guide (I am an ex engineer out of the business for several years) and would appreciate some advice. The panel is quite old (About 5-6 years) and I have been unable to find an engineers guide on the web. Does anyone know of a guide? If not, anyone tell me what I must do to set the system back to 30 seconds?

Any help would be appreciated.

Jase

Guest jasonpaget

Thanks mate. Appreciate your help but I really need an engineer guide which I appreciate members will be unable to provide for obvious reasons.

I have my own engineer code, I appreciate as I am no longer in the business I may struggle to get an engineer programming guide (I've tried my old contacts who have moved on or promised to send me a pdf but it hasn't happened) so I would be more than happy if someone could let me know how I change the entry/exit time as this must be done in engineers mode, the customer guide which is available on the web cannot help me!

Thanks for reading!

Jase

Archived