Security Installer Community

FAI SGIII PROGRAM MANUAL

Guest bofhman

Guest bofhman

Hi All,

:blink:

New to this group and now understand the frustration of all the FAI home alarm owners! I have a FAI SGIII (all singing all talking) wireless system with remote keys to arm disarm etc. Luckily the units switch metal key and charger was in the main unit so I could still activate the system using one of the three keys. After replacing the batteries in the wireless sensors and the other two remaing remote keys, the only problem now seems to be that the remote keys that had the batteries replaced now do not to register with the main unit anymore even though the leds on them indicate they are working.

Would anyone have the manual for the system? FAI/CHUBB are hopeless at returning my call and I am put on hold everytime I try and call their customer service!

At this stage I just want to get the remaining keys activated again in the main unit.

Any help please email me at bofhy@optusnet.com.au

Thanks Craig :whistle:

Search for the member "elbert" on the forums he has a link on his posts to manuals for this panel that will help you.

In fact if you search for FAI Security, you will be suprised at how often this panel is talked about.

Let your fingers do the work ;)

Archived