Security Installer Community

Aritech Advisor 62

Guest Xectra-net

Guest Xectra-net

HI,

I have just moved into a house with an Aritech Advisor 62 panel installed, but old owners left no instructions. I have tried to find this model on the web, but cannot seem to find it.

Does anyone know if the model is based on another model number (ie CP32 etc)?

Any help would be greatly received!

Thanks

Giles Ogram

HI,

I have just moved into a house with an Aritech Advisor 62 panel installed, but old owners left no instructions. I have tried to find this model on the web, but cannot seem to find it.

Does anyone know if the model is based on another model number (ie CP32 etc)?

Any help would be greatly received!

Thanks

Giles Ogram

59939[/snapback]

We have the user menu on our web site (downloads-CD??)the Aritech menu is almost the same for most panels so some items may or may not work, i am assuming you have a user code. If not post your location to request an engineer.

Jef

Customers!

hello

the panel you have is the aritech cd 62 it was out before the cd 72 the programming is the same but you lose your split system menu so you can only have one area what is it that wrong??

Quote of the day: A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying damn we fcuked up!!!

management treat us like mushrooms!! keep us in the dark and feed us bullsiht!!!

Guest Xectra-net

Hi,

It is a CD6203 panel by the looks of the pcb. I have had to remove the main control box and will be re-locating it. The previous owners left no instructions! I would like to be able to re-program the unit. I think I know the default engineer code. I have to buy a new bell box as the old one is u/s. The remote keypad seems to have only one message line on it.

cheers

Giles

Archived