Security Installer Community

Not Happy

Guest G.J.M
I have just looked at the passenger side of the car this morning - dent in wing and scuff on side of bumper,  the thing is, I remembered that yesterday, the wing mirror had been knocked - I dindt think anything of it until I just saw the rest of the damage on the car.

It happened when my car was parked near a customers shop yesterday afternoon, it was raining at the time so the marks have been masked by the fact the car was soaked.

Thats another claim on the insurance for someone else damaging my property  :stab:

54490[/snapback]

have you been to Tesco's recently.

That's seems to be the worst place ever to get your car damaged by women in big 4X4's that can't see over the steering wheel.

My car has numerous bumps and scratches from that place.

Guest RICHL

That's seems to be the worst place ever to get your car damaged by women in big 4X4's that can't see over the steering wheel.

My car has numerous bumps and scratches from that place.

54641[/snapback]

its worse inside - is there a woman in the world who is capable of looking in the direction that she is actually pushing the trolly in?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sparking_mad

You want to try New Milton in Hants they bring a whole new meaning to window shopping, usually with their metro or Micra Automatic. You can always find then browsing through the windows and paying at the tills whilst still in the car.

Had our's totalled there a year ago by someone reversing into it side on & pushing it into another bay & driving off. :realmad: No CCTV in carpark & no one apparently saw it happen :whistle: Just found out when renewing my insurance that they listed me to blame & have hiked the premium, even with full no claims protection. Took 3 phone calls to sort it out. I've just switched insurers saving over £100, so not all bad.

What gets me with these 4x4's is when the silly t@&t's straddle 2 bay's, cus they can't get in one, even the larger disabled & parent with toddler bay's too. ://.B.W.F.//:

Get a mini or a bus is what I say.

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Archived