Security Installer Community

Hi All

Guest simon-reeve@tiscali.co.uk

Hi all!

Im Simon Reeve,

PROUDLY employed by Risco Group Uk Ltd at the Gardtec Midlands Branch for the past 3 and a bit years as a telesales person/account manager, and now as a senior and more experienced staff member i look forward to discussing security issues with all.

Any issues: post on the forum, email:- simon-reeve@tiscali.co.uk, or call me on:- 07050 676566

Thanks

Simon Reeve

:yes:

Welcome again Simon, thx for taking the time to post in the guidelines section also ;)

Nice to have you on board, have a mouch around, and any questions just ask, someone will be sure to help :)

Regards Dave.

Welcome again Simon, thx for taking the time to post in the guidelines section also ;)

Nice to have you on board, have a mouch around, and any questions just ask, someone will be sure to help :)

Regards Dave.

53444[/snapback]

Thanks

Guest Echo
Hi all!

Im Simon Reeve,

PROUDLY employed by Risco Group Uk Ltd at the Gardtec Midlands Branch for the past 3 and a bit years as a telesales person/account manager, and now as a senior and more experienced staff member i look forward to discussing security issues with all.

Any issues: post on the forum, email:- simon-reeve@tiscali.co.uk, or call me on:- 07050 676566

Thanks

Simon Reeve

:yes:

53443[/snapback]

I myself is a new comer in this area, so I'm ready to learn from your discussions.

:P

Welcome back echo! its been about 8 months since your last visit - hope you have been busy with lots of rewarding work.

Why not start you own introduce yourself thread on here again? - I know you have already done this a while ago - but it will let people know your back again ;) Have fun, and any questions just ask.

Regards Dave.

Archived