Security Installer Community

Custodian home monitoring

Has anyone (installers) had any joy with the Custodian home monitoring scheme that they are pushing at the moment? :blink:

Can't think of the name of it but it amounts to them mailing a list of non monitored maintenance customers that you give them on your letterhead and offering to give a key holder response only to activations.

Sounds ok in theory, just wondering if anyone has any success with it

cheers

Manufacturer

It sounds good in theory, Custodian gets some monitoring contracts and the installer gets the installation work. I would have my reservations about handing over my client database to a third party.

Technical Manager

NSI/LPC Approved Alarm Receiving Centre

South Manchester

Are they the ones who also write to your clients when they loose an account too, as was in another thread I can't find, or am I totally wrong? :unsure:

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Are they the ones who also write to your clients when they loose an account too, as was in another thread I can't find, or am I totally wrong?  :unsure:

52915[/snapback]

That is //.National Installer.// Chris. I posted a letter which they wrote to all the accounts i had just bought, all because i refused to stay with them. They refered all my customers to their own service department.

Jef

Customers!

That is //.National Installer.// Chris. I posted a letter which they wrote to all the accounts i had just bought, all because i refused to stay with them. They refered all my customers to their own service department.

Jef

Oop's no offence Custodian. T@&&*£s Jef. Did you pursue them at all?

Just had two new clients tell me today that one of my competitors wrote to them both saying that as they did not get the job, now that they've had it done, would they like it taken over by them :boxing:

Gotta hand it to them, that's cheeky :roflmao:

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

• 4 weeks later...

Just passed my data to BT Redcare for the mail shot in conjunction with custodian, they signed a privercy agreement and a data protection form, cant see what there is to loose!!!

cheers Smokie :ninja:

Thanks for reading my posts, however insane they may be.

Just remember, 'Success is Built on Commitment, Hard Work, saying F**K it once in a while and most of all LUCK'. Be Happy

simon@sgssystems.com

SGS Systems Web Site

Just passed my data to BT Redcare for the mail shot in conjunction with custodian, they signed a privercy agreement and a data protection form, cant see what there is to loose!!!

cheers Smokie  :ninja:

57154[/snapback]

I think it will be safe enough.

Jef

Customers!

Archived