Security Installer Community

windows 2000

Security Technician

From memory, open a DOS window, (Start, Run, cmd and enter), right click on the bar at the top, select defaults, select the layout tab. Twiddle with the screen buffer and window size elements. Note: one affects the other, I can't remember which way round it works.

From memory, open a DOS window, (Start, Run, cmd and enter), right click on the bar at the top, select defaults, select the layout tab. Twiddle with the screen buffer and window size elements. Note: one affects the other, I can't remember which way round it works.

48459[/snapback]

cheers once again matesort of got it sorted but went a bit too far and couldnt get into windows! think il leave it alone until i can find out correct settings, program works and is a bigish screen so can see it

Bear in mind it's only a sort of half way correct way of doing it so somewhere near what you want is probably about as good as it gets.

For proper DOS program running reboot and start in command propmpt mode, (press F8 at bootup and select from the menu). Or, stick a copy of DOS 6.0 or summink on another partition.

I feel we've been through this before though, so probably easiest to carry on the way you are before you break it again! ;)

Bear in mind it's only a sort of half way correct way of doing it so somewhere near what you want is probably about as good as it gets.

For proper DOS program running reboot and start in command propmpt mode, (press F8 at bootup and select from the menu). Or, stick a copy of DOS 6.0 or summink on another partition.

I feel we've been through this before though, so probably easiest to carry on the way you are before you break it again! ;)

48463[/snapback]

hmm lol it worked ok before ah well sod it i had thought about dos 6.0 but it isnt often i use it and i know the program works ok in windows shell

Archived