Security Installer Community

Sub-contracts works around the country

Guest alarmingdan

Hi name is Daniel Gillis

I live in the Llandudno area ll30

Have been doing Alarms / cameras / access for about 8 years

Areas i cover to chester down or up dependant on where you standing to aberystwyth

Intruder sytems include: menvier / scantronic / ade / texecom / Gardtech / some aritech, dont usually have any probs with most new panels.

CCTV systems : vcrs / multiplexers / dvrs e.g video switch / cop rx dvrs / geovision etc

Cameras : anything from a a cheap

Aspect Security

01273 491665 (24hr)

Brighton Based

Cover: Sussex, Surrey, Hamphire and Kent

Weekend work, night shift work is no problem

Up to 4 engineers available for large contracts

35yrs combined experience in CCTV, Intruder, Access and Fire also qualified locksmiths (members of BLKA)

Have own vehicles, tools, insurance,mains compliance/cherry picker/scissor lift certs, cis etc

Im in the Manchester area and will cover a 50 mile radius

Iv been in the industry for 18 years doing access control from standalone to pc systems networked, intercoms single to multi handset, cctv, intruder, romote monitered sites and also all systems integrated.

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest IRB SECURITY

Hi Edward,

I am interested in some fillers for CCTV works,

My name is Iain and I'm based in Berkshire (RG19 8BZ) and cover Berkshire, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, London, Buckinghamshire, middlesex and anywhere else which is within an hour and a half or so radius.

I have over 10 years experience. Currently carry out CCTV works from maintenance to full system installs for the Council and also do Rapid Deployment installs and recovery for Thames Valley Police.

Look forward to hearing from you if any work comes up in my area.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gary350
Hi All,

We have a number of sub-contract works around the country. They are mostly 2-3 days CCTV cable and camera installation for small businesses and day nurseries. Also we are developing our fingerprint access control business. :boxing:

Rate: £160 per day.

Time: Preferably weekend.

Requirements: CCTV/Access Control experience is preferred.

Ideal for: "Filler" for installers between their projects. Or anyone who want to earn some extra cash during the weekend.

If you are interested, please let us know,

i) Your name

ii) You Location (and your Post Code)

iii) the areas you cover.

iv) your experience.

v) email and telephone number.

We are looking forward to work with you.

:yes:

Best regards,

Edward

* As discussed before, please keep this thread for job seekers only. If you have any opionion, there is an acitve thread in the "CCTV" section to express your opinion.

i) Gary Morris

ii) Located in Hertfordshire Postcode SG6 1AE

iii) Prepared to cover up to 100 mile radius, dependant on length of contract

iv) 22 years experience in electrical/elecotronic security sector, with 12 years

working for NACOSS/SSAIB companies installing and maintaining alarms,

CCTV, door entry including biometric devices and physical installation of electical

locking devices, fire alarms both analouge and mulitiplexed, gate and door automation,

network cabling installations and more.

Regards.

There are a least 20 engineers in this forum who worked on one or more of our projects. We always pay fairly and quickly. If there is anything wrong with us, I am sure you would hear from them.

£160 a day is a good day rate.

Best regards,

Edward

Two man team looking for work CCTV only, 17 years in the trade, Derbyshire based. Will travel.

• 1 month later...
Guest abelguard
Dear All,

Happy 2006! We need more sub-contractors in all regions of the country. We have a team which "thinly covered" the country, and would like to enlist more sub-contractors to reduce the travelling of our existing guys.

If you are interested, please let us know. I hope to hear from you.

Best wishes,

Edward

hi guys, Abelguard alarms & security contracting ltd 12 yrs in buisness 7 as sub contractors, can cover northern ireland/ southern ireland jusf finnished 4 year cctv contract in uk, but might be back if work is constant

cheers

Archived