Security Installer Community

optima plus

Guest lossa

Guest lossa

:realmad: hi all i hav just moved into a new property that has a optima plus alarm system,

the kind previos owners didnt give us the code they were using for this alarm..........we hav tried to track them but it seems they hav dropped off the face of the planet.........conviniant yes

i was wondering if there is any way of resetin this alarm to enable me to protect my family's belongs from things that go bump in the night

i dont hav a manual or any other info on this alarm a part from the info from your very good site

i hav been told i may be able to pass a wire from points 13 & 22 in the alarm box.....is this true?????????

any help regarding this matter wont be forgottin

my email adress is longtrain5@hotmail.com for any 1 thta may be able to help

many thx

lossa

4pi175_A_G3_inst.pdf

The only sensible option here is to get your system checked over by a professional. If you post your location someone here shouldn't be to far away.

Optimas are well known for being affected by badly maintained batteries, (amongst other things), and unknown inherited systems are well known for not being maintained.

We won't give out information for defaulting equipment on public forums as it's not as easy as it sounds to properly reprogram the system. A professional installer will be able to revive this sytem or advise on replacement as neccesary.

Hi, sorry to have to say Stu's right!! :)

If we were to give out that kind of information it wouldn't look to good on everyone I'm sure. SET+ to urrrrrrrr, well that's all I'm saying.

No really on a serious note. Optima systems as with any system require regular servicing, these probably more than others because they can suffer badly from low batteries doing all sorts of damage to the charging cct which can blow the panel altogether. If you PM or post your details on here I'm sure someone will be in touch, it's probably no as expensive to have it sorted as what you may think.

Good luck anyhow......

Tony,

T.J. Securities, Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control

PATSMART Portable Appliance Testing Services www.patsmart.co.uk

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Archived