Security Installer Community

Paradox K37 Module AC Failure

I have a K37 which regularly shows a trouble message as if it had a power problem. When making a module scan on the system (SP6000), the trouble is gone for 30-60minutes, then it reappears. I changed the battery several times, but nothing improves the problem. I even tested two K37 placed next to each other, changing the batteries between them, and regardless which batteries were in the faulty K37, it always showed the AC problem after some time, while the other worked fine.

Is there any programming or other trick to solve this problem, or is it simply a faulty K37 I should replace?

• 2 weeks later...

Does the keyboard indicate an AC or DC problem?  If the keyboard shows a DC problem maybe the DC fault display has been accidentally turned on?  Because this keyboard supports DC power supply capability.  You can try the following steps on the keyboard that indicates the problem:

press [ENTER], enter your [INSTALLER CODE], then press and hold the [upper left button] until a confirmation beep is heard.