Security Installer Community

JSB Regent 8 Zone Panel

Guest Patmitch

:realmad:  :realmad:  :realmad: :realmad: 

HA Bloody HA. Aren't we fuuny.

It's about time you children took a look at the site home page.

Friendly, Helpful, I THINK NOT. All you lot of so called tradesmen can do is delight at other peoples misfortune.

All I want to do is get my alarm up and running.

32176[/snapback]

Did'nt you get the codes you asked for?

Trade Member

Guest Patmitch
Perhaps an explaination of the 'implications for working in domestic properties' would calm the situation down a tad .............. come on then Patmitch. Once upon a time........ B)

32202[/snapback]

If you require an explanation then you obviously do not understand the what part P is.

Guest Patmitch
Yup its such a mystery in fact, that people like you cant work it out, most others can though

32201[/snapback]

I can and have worked it out but it is not possible to program the panel without the codes which is what my original question was.

Guest Patmitch
Did'nt you get the codes you asked for?

32203[/snapback]

Yes i did eventualy get the codes (I think), Im not sure now if I can trust the information given out by some of the people on this site.

If you require an explanation the you obviously do not understand the what part P is.

32205[/snapback]

So you know about Part P, but aren't going to share it with us.

We know the codes for a certain JSB Regent panel, but aren't going to share them, according to you.

All sounds fair enough to me. I suggest you go and get a clue Patmitch.

Guest Patmitch
Erm did you not see my original post

32208[/snapback]

Yes I did see you original post and appreciate it (also said thanks), but what I didn't appreciate was the rest of the so called banter. as I am sure non of you would like it very much if you had asked me for advice on say a D/B only for me to rubbish the very D/B you were using, espcially if that D/B had been supplied to you by someone in the Electrical contracting industry.

As I said on two occasions I didn't ask for comments on it's funtionallity, I asked for help obtainig the codes and the get comments like.

QUOTE(Monteey @ Nov 20 2004, 05:04 PM)

Yup thats a feature of all those JSB 'panels' i remember having to look after the Regalsafes, absolutely the worst piece of rubbish ive ever come across, took a hammer to one i ripped out in sheer delight!!

To get those into engineering you had to take the lid off the keypad and press the engineer button inside, although the best part was the fact that only the master keypad had this button so if you took off the lid of the wrong keypad, the damn thing would be going off in tamper until you managed to find it!

I doesn't really fill me with confidence as to the information that has been given to me. I hope you see my piont as to why I reacted the way I did.

I would take this opportunity to thank the genuine contributors for their help it is greatly appreciated and received.

Guest Patmitch

We know the codes for a certain JSB Regent panel, but aren't going to share them, according to you.

32210[/snapback]

I suggest to you that you really should have a good hard look at your life if the picture you have posted is any indication of how you perceive your self.

I doesn't really fill me with confidence as to the information that has been given to me. I hope you see my piont as to why I reacted the way I did.

32214[/snapback]

I do think you've overreacted somewhat, to me the posts all point towards the fact that the respondants have had a good amount of experience with these panels, so would indicate that the information is in fact correct.

If no-one wanted to give you the codes, rather than misleading you you would have been ignored.

Relax, chill, have a coffee, drop dead, do whatever, stop moaning like a girl.

Guest Patmitch
I do think you've overreacted somewhat, to me the posts all point towards the fact that the respondants have had a good amount of experience with these panels, so would indicate that the information is in fact correct.

If no-one wanted to give you the codes, rather than misleading you you would have been ignored.

Relax, chill, have a coffee, drop dead, do whatever, stop moaning like a girl.

32216[/snapback]

:P:P See my previous post. :P:P

Guest Patmitch

32210[/snapback]

banghead

Some people eh. you really should try reading everything before doing anything.

Talk about open mouth insert foot.

Lurch by name Lurch by nature (Lurch from page to page) :P:P:P

Archived