Security Installer Community

Scantronic Downloader

Guest johnmiller

Guest johnmiller

Can someone help me out with the latest version of Scantronic Downloader. I've just installed a 9851 for customer but my version is barfing (too old) during the connect. I'm still waiting for Scantronic to get back to me as usual and I have to finish up on Friday.

Thanks,

John

Generally you need to use a serial modem that has been flashed for the scanny/menvier protocols - obtainable from menvier/cooper security.

A serial modem plugged into the serial port of your pc should work but can cause probs - phone cooper up and ask them for the flashed serial modem.

Normal or usb modems or pci modems cause problems with some cooper/menvier panels (speeking from experience here BTW)

Guest johnmiller
Also make sure youre using the most current version of downloader.

31072[/snapback]

Yes that's the problem. This new 9851 barfs at the version I have - it worked fine with the last 9851 I did but that was a while back. I was hoping one of you guys had it handy - Scantronic will only mail it to me and I wanted to finish on Friday otherwise I have to slip into another job.

John

Yes that's the problem.  This new 9851 barfs at the version I have - it worked fine with the last 9851 I did but that was a while back.  I was hoping one of you guys had it handy - Scantronic will only mail it to me and I wanted to finish on Friday otherwise I have to slip into another job.

John

31103[/snapback]

We cant just give out that sort of stuff to people on here as its a security risk, we dont know who you are and have to take your word for it sorry :(

I cant help further, maybe someone else will have a suggestion.

Im affraid you might just have to wait for cooper menvier to send it out.

Archived